T25 Beta : Day 25 : Dynamic Core


T25 Beta : Day 25 : Dynamic Core
 
For the past 4 weeks I have been saying, this is the one that makes me want to throw up. Today, I conquered it! for like, 5 minutes, Vito was a challenge but it was a challenge I liked and when he let me do my thing again, I OWNED IT. No more nasty feeling! I'm sooo ready for Gamma! This is the 3rd segment of T25. I have seen a difference, FELT a difference, and I have to say, this is the first program that I have done where I drink Shakeology EVERY SINGLE DAY and I have seen and felt a difference, FOR SURE. Ger ready, the last week of Beta is going to be on BEAST MODE!

Gamma, anybody? I start Late January. *For experienced fitness enthusiasts only*


Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts