Enough is ENOUGH


I once had a muffin top, a tummy that stuck OUT, arms that had absolutely NO DEFINITION, a low self-esteem, a chubby face, NO ASS WHAT-SO-EVER, and legs that wobbled instead of being firm AF. 🙁

...and then one day.... I said, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I put on a Beachbody program and never looked back. I've officially completed 9 programs (7 through #BeachbodyOnDemand DISC FREE, 100% online streaming) and I am about to jump into Part 3 of #T25.

Life can only change if you want it to. We all have what it takes, but Ambition and Desire are self-willed. Goals are necessary and Results are the end product. Positive Addiction to self improvement is what keeps you going. So when are you willing to say, Enough Is ENOUGH??? #ThursdayMorning 🌄 #ThursdayThoughts



Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts