Transformation Tuesday


Making a difference,
Impacting Lives.


Its amazing what 2 years can do. I remember that I used to make the coolest effects back then because I didn't like to show the REAL me. I still had love handles and my arms were in the process of shaping up back then but they weren't defined yet. My face was also a little more round. With 2 years of consistency and going STRONG, I've learned a thing or two and I think that adding weight to my lifting really changed the game for me. This year, I'm adding more weight; I also hear that adding weight to lifting helps you grow your rear-end muscles! I'm excited...

When you reach a goal, it becomes an accomplishment. The thing is, life gets boring without goals... You should set goals until you can't breathe anymore. You'll always have a purpose! So set a goal and work on it until you reach it, then set another goal. Make life fun!

I want to invite you to join mt team, soPHITness365 Fit Family, and make a difference in YOUR World and start being an inspiration to those closest to you. Does this sound like something you would be interested in?

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts