T25 Beta : Day 30 : Core Cardio

This is the only one I don't really like. I get so tired... this on reminds me of Insanity... but if I don't like it that means I'm bound to see results, right? lol So I'll keep doing it. I had to modify certain parts because my heal is still hurting :( Its in MAJOR PAIN, like, sometimes I can't walk or step on it and I stopped longboarding because I can't kick right now or stop with my foot. I'm going to do modify if I feel like my heel can't take the pounding with the fast workout segments. But still, I'm going HARD this week. Faster, longer, stopping less and drinking more water during my workout. I'm going out with a BANG!! (with Beta, a good bang. lol) Regardless, this is my last week of Beta and I'm starting to feel sad and excited and anxious!

COMMENT BELOW:
What program are YOU currently using. If you're not following a program, what program would you LIKE TO TRY from Beachbody?

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts