Brazil Butt Lift

Day 9
Its Booty Time - 34 minutes 
& Bum Bum - 35 minutes

All caught up with my collage stuff :D It feels good to not be behind... on fb. I'm still behid on Twitter, IG and BlogSpot for today... geeez. Today I did "Its Booty Time" (34 mins long) and OH . MY . GOODNESS . (O_o) I'll post a video later but all I have to say is... "Squat, Lunge, Cardio, Lift, Stretch, REPEAT." ouchie... But my resistance is improving! When I first started this program back in January I never thought I'd get through the program without modifying the moves or stopping every 2 reps but I'm actually pulling through most of these moves now :D Yeah baby... #CONSISTENCY! = Muscle Mass & Less Fat. Here is my morning workout. I now must take a trip to HEB for dinner, come home, work out again, make dinner... the Vito thing and my team call. Then work...

Moral of the Story: WORK HARD NOW, play hard tomorrow.
 
"I never read the story of a champion where "easy" was the theme."
.-Carl Daikeler-

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness
 

Comments

Popular Posts