Brazil Butt Lift : Carnivale - Vlog

Like I said, I'm getting back on my Blog because I know there are ladies out there like me that have always longed a butt!  I once saw this girl on The View a looooong while back (when I used to watch television) and she had the nicest butt I've ever seen and she was telling Whoopi that she was FLAT, and she showed up pictures and she was! But she focused on her muscles back there EVERY . SINGLE . DAY . until she started seeing results. It was then when I realized.... "I CAN DO IT TOO! I had NO IDEA that the butt was a MUSCLE!" I mean, I was born EXTREMELY unfortunate in the lady department... No front, no back, no sides, NO CURVES! But I can do hip exercises that help my hips and I can do butt exercises that help my BUTT! So this entire year I have focused on just that with using my company's program, Brazil Butt Lift, which I'm sure y'all have heard of. 

There's different too. There's:
Brazil Butt Lift (Original)
Brazil Butt Lift (Deluxe)
Brazil Butt Lift (Master Series) 
and
Brazil Butt Lift  : Carnivale.

Guess what...??? I have done them ALL!!! I'm on my last one, Brazil Butt Lift : Carnivale and like I said, since I was working from ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I had a lot of work to do. I mean, when they say, "You have to build from the bottom, up..." I built from THE... BOTTOM... So I had to eat the right foods, and do the workouts and COMMIT. Now, I may not have a Kim Kardashian butt... but I have some curves! Its TRUE!!! That girl was so right!! Its just a muscle and if you work hard, you WILL see results! Follow me, join me... but I'm doing this regardless. You in?  

Carnivale : Day 10 : Sexy and Sculpted : Vlog
(Stay tuned for my Sneak Peek workout videos!)

  
**To see my COMPLETE collection, find me on You Tube or soPHITness. Links below**

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts