Brazil Butt Lift : Carnivale

Day 10
Sexy & Sculpted - 34 minutes


This morning I was really excited to get my workout in! I really dig this program. Considering that I worked out last night and still that same morning as well... lol I was STILL looking forward to my workout this morning!! haha! I have ONE MORE to go to be all caught up. Its only 20 minutes so I'm getting it done TONIGHT.

WHYYYY am I posting this useless information? Because it may be useless to YOU but its useful for someone else. Someone that needs to hear the mental struggle that I go through so that they can relate as well or someone that needs the daily "talk" to themselves! YOU are the person I want reading this! Just know that it took me 2 years to get into this consistent routine... for 2 years I kept missing my workout out. It would take me 2 weeks to get started again. I would fall off the wagon EVERY OTHER DAY.... but instead of saying, "Oh well... I guess that program is over..." I said, "No no, Soph... start where you stopped! You can do this. Do you WANT that 6pk? Do you want to lose those lovehandles? Do you want to be the short little MILF you know you could be??" ...everyday...

Sometimes people can't be their own motivation. That's what I'm here for. Been there, done that... Willing to do it for for YOU if you're willing to do it for YOU. Do you think its time? I'm about to launch a website to click on to take applications soon. Would you click on it? Be sure to tune in to my personal profile tonight at 10ish to watch a Live video - " Body Fuel vs. Stomach Fillers".

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts