Brazil Butt Lift Blog

Carnivale
Cardio Axe 35 minutes

I'm doing a Hybrid of BBL Carnivale and BBL OG so I was supposed to do Sexy & Sculpted AND Cardio Axe yesterday. Given that this new program, Carnivale is kicking my ass, literally!!! I decided to do Cardio Axe later and then I got lazy and told myself I had too many things going on. While watching the baseball game with my dad a thought came to mind... "I'm just sitting... I could workout RIGHT NOW." So I whipped out my lap top, pushed play, and watched the game... flipping channels between the game and Selena. By the 8th inning I was done with my workout, Selena had finished and I had time to shower before my Live video.

After my 2 mile run I disturbed my broken tailbone... I didn't want to work out but thankfully after my workout, I felt better. You see, I could have said NO because my tailbone was hurting so bad that I could barely walk after dinner but I GOT OFF MY TAILBONE and did the work... and to my surprise, my pain went away ;) You see, Beat your excuses and you beat your problems...

THAT is what determination is. THAT is what a girl boss is. THAT is what the power of WILL is... If you want to do something in life, you're gonna get it done. Are you ready to take that leap with me? You have to look at yourself and say "No Excuses". I want to show the world what I can do... and then help them do the same.

* * This program is Exclusively on Beachbody On Demand * *  


Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts