Brazil Butt Lift : Carnivale

Day 11
Tank Top Time - 34 minutes
High & Tight - 35 minutes


Time to move on past my workout and collage and posting... FINALLY! There's this book I read a while back called "Eat That Frog" and it talks about finishing up your biggest task first because then all the other little stuff will seem easier. If you let the big task linger through out the day you want to do it less, the effort is harder, you WILL keep putting it on the back burner and you might not get it done at all. So you eat the biggest frog there is and finish up the little frogs when you can. My big frog is working out. If I don't work out and post my stuff before Vito comes home... there goes my day, my night, the next morning!! I KNOW everyone has a Big Frog! What might that be for you? Have you ever tried to just get it out of the way?! I highly recommend it.

Name of the book: Eat That Frog
Author: Brian Tracy

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness


Comments

Popular Posts