Brazil Butt Lift : Carnivale

Day 12
Get Sweaty - 30 mintues


I'm kind of in a hurry and late... I HATE WORKING!!!! ....but I like the socializing aspect of it. I like working from home waaaay better... anyways... Did my workout this morning but I did NOT get anything accomplished. My laptop was lagging because I left it on all night and the program was lagging so hard... worse part is that I don't know the moves at heart just yet because its a new program so I still can't just do the moves, I have to watch them and I couldn't follow the lag so I was just basically... paused for a few seconds until I could see them moving again and they would be on a different stance. grrr.... So although I did my workout today and I took pictures, THIS ISN'T OVER!! I will do it AGAIN tonight while I work on Social Media stuff. For now, off to work until 7:30pm.
Have a nice day
Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts