Brazil Butt Lift : Accountability

Fell behind with ONE workout when I caught that weird flu. I'll be all caught up tonight  

This is how my schedule looks like. I can download it from Beachbody On Demand on my phone or print it out... cool, huh?! I will TRY to post this calendar every day with a daily collage of me doing the moves and a blog with a video (sometimes) so that you can be on this journey with me. If you feel like you could keep up with me, I'm going to add you to my team! Just ask to join. My team does to well together as a group and we support each other and cheer each other on. A lot of them started off not knowing anyone and now we all participate in the conversation. Honestly, if it weren't for staying accountable with a group of STRANGERS with the same goals, I would have never stayed this committed. Sometimes, your family doesn't support you like you would like them to. Sometimes, your friends workout with you for TWO DAYS MAX and you lose motivation. You need to see someone be consistent. You need to see someone show up everyday. You need someone to keep you motivated. Hence why, Carl Daikeler invented the idea of Beachbody Coaching and it has flown into a different Universe! I hope this blog helps and if it does, reach out! 
-Soph

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts