Tip of the Day

Every Sunday Night I plan my workout week. Brazil Butt Lift - as well as EVERY fitness program on Beachbody On Demand - has a calendar that you can download. In this case, it has the basic edition calendar, the deluxe edition calendar, and the Hybrid (basic and deluxe) edition calendar. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!?! That's just the SURFACE of what Beachbody On Demand has to offer. So every Sunday after Vito goes to sleep, I re-write my calendar for next week. When I'm done with my "workout of the day" I scratch it out. Its a great sense of accomplishment seeing my workouts checked off. Also on my calendar are my monthly bills, my budget, and my CAN'T MISS weekly business agendas. So there you go, if you were wondering how I keep track of my program, I write down my goals and my workout program. :)

Try it for yourself! I bet you will get some things you never thought you'd get accomplished a little better. At first I had trouble keeping up but just like every habit, I triggered a daily response and wha-lah.... Achieving Goals!





Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts