Brazil Butt Lift

Day 30
Rio Extreme - 50 minutes

You know that sore feeling you get in the morning after a good workout the day before? When you're having a hard time lifting your arms to snooze the alarm... you know what I'm talking about. Well, this morning I woke up with that feeling but on my Bum Bum! From the SECOND that I opened my eyes, I felt it. It felt like I fell hard on my ass yesterday but I never did! Surprisingly, because I went longboarding with my son and we always trip somewhere... I have to give a shout out to Leandro (the creator of Brazil Butt Lift) because NEVER . IN . MY . LIFE did I think I would feel this sore and see results; I seriously thought I was going to be flat back there my entire life.

Today I did a new segment, Rio Extreme and its part of his Deluxe Edition and BOY... was it Deluxe. It was da bomb diggity! 2 minutes of cardio reps and then 2 minutes of ANY THING TO DO WITH THE BUTT MUSCLES and that went on for 50 minutes. It was so bomb that I don't look forward to the sore feeling tomorrow morning. lol
WISH ME LUCK....


**About the picture: I was NOT looking forward to squats and lunges this morning... But I did it anyways and I felt GOOD knowing I pulled through to the end**



Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts