Brazil Butt Lift

Day 23 
High & Tight
 

My son joined me back today. Its funny because he kept saying, "Mommy, let's work out.." Lol. All this past month I've been working out LATE because to be honest with you, I DON'T like working out. I just do it because it keeps me fit and I'm on a mission to be as beach ready as possible for when I start my water activities. So without Vito I had no little voice bugging me to get started early in the day. TODAY THAT CHANGED. Today I had Vito bugging me since 9am and I actually worked out before noon today :)
Yea.... my son keeps me in check, undoubtedly. He's my ROCK, my stability, and apparently my motivation AND my trainer. lol


#‎NeverMissAMonday‬


Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts