Looking for Like Minded Extreme Sports people just like me!

Now Hiring Boho Travelers!

Do you like to stay fit to do the crazy sports you like to do? Are you looking for good nutrition on the daily? Do you love to surf, skate, SUP, Snowboard, ski, dirtbike, race... or any of those crazy sports? Do you love the outdoors? Would you like to travel and live a life of freedom and by design? Because if you answered YES to any of these, you're in luck!!! I'm looking for people just like you! I'm looking for free-spirited bohemian stylee types of people to take on my business with me. All you have to do is workout to the world's most RENOWNED fitness markting company, Beachbody, drink their SUPER DENSE healthiest most nutritious meal of the day, #Shakeology, and Invite people like US to do the job with us. Not only will you be inspiring others or even your self, you will be HELPING PEOPLE. There are monthly incentives, annual ALL-EXPENSES PAID FOR VACATIONS, and the income... you can build it as MUCH as you would like. I do have to say... It takes time, and it takes YOU putting in the effort. This is running a BUSINESS, not just a hobby. If this sounds like something you would like to try, HOLLA!! I'm looking for a badass team of Extreme Sports weirdos to join along with me and then travel everywhere with meeee :)

We live in a beautiful rock we humans call Earth. We should take a break from our out of control, crazy busy, air conditioned, indoor world and go outside to appreciate what we actually belong to; Nature. ‪#‎ThisLife‬ 🌍 ‪#‎Outdoors‬ 🌳 ‪#‎TakeABreak‬   ‪#‎FitLife‬

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

 

Comments

Popular Posts