#NeverMissAMonday


Happy New Week :)
 
Last night I came back from the beach, showered and was excited to go to sleep. Lol Why? You ask? Believe it or not, I wanted to wake up earlier than usual - I've been slacking this summer. I wanted to wake up earlier to work out! That NEVER happens! I really don't like to wake up early to work out, I actually don't even like to wake up but I DO love the morning sunrise so its sort of a Catch 22. 👤
I'm excited to start my 2nd month of Brazil Butt Lift! Last month I did the basic program and this month I'm doing a Hybrid of Basic and Deluxe to double my results. ALREADY I can see a difference just from the first month doing the basics, imagine my results in another month doing the Deluxe edition too??! Woo! Can't wait.

Here's to starting off my first day of Month 2 with Push Ups. 💪
Push ups.... I HATE Push Ups. I can't do them, my arms are 3" too long on each side, and my arm strength isn't that good (working on it). Thanks for reading! 

Find Me Here:
facebook @ soPHITness
Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts