Brazil Butt Lift

Day 24
Sculpt - 50 minutes

Another Day Another Workout
I have a goal and I'm not stopping until I reach it. My tummy is flat now, and there's a 6pk underneath the mom skin I'm still working on. NOW, its time to GROW a behind. I'm still on a mission to prove that the butt is a MUSCLE and it CAN grow. Also, I would look much sexier in a bikini... that's a PLUS! With THAT being said, I finished up my 50 minute workout today :D My son is a BIG part of the reason why I got started. At first, I wanted to drop my belly, then I noticed it was a healthy lifestyle, then I realized it was a great way to instill values on my son and when I realized that my drive grew BIG. Now I do it for ALL THOSE REASONS I mentioned and MORE! I feel like I'm 18 years old again and I like it. Here is a picture of my son in his undies and him playing with his cars on me :) I missed his energy! Its a GREAT VIBE. 

Have a nice day everyone :) ‪#‎BrazilButtLift‬ ‪#‎FitMoms‬ ‪#‎JustKeepSwimming‬
 
Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness
 

Comments

Popular Posts