Brazil Butt Lift

Month 2  Day 32
Bum Bum - 35 minutes
Abs Rapido - 10 minutes
Upper Cuts - 13 minutes

What are the ODDS that I fall on my ASS while I'm SMACK IN THE MIDDLE of my Brazil Butt Lift program??? That right there is a "typical Sophi" move... for realz. I also strained my neck and can't really turn left all that well, and my arm is a tiny bit numb.
Regardless, I could have said I wasn't going to go through with today's workout because I was injured OR I was going to go HARD and think of it as a minor challenge. I choose AMBITION over pain. :D That's what makes me Sophi! I will tell you this... I was DEFINITELY procrastinating. I didn't work out until noon AND I ate some pizza right before my work out. lol Maybe I was hoping to get full and not workout?? But that didn't work out because my pre-workout drink kicked in and I was ready to go.
Whatever... here is my daily accountability photo sesh. WHY do I post this on the daily? To show you that I BELIEVE in what I sell and what I promote and to show you that my stuff if legit. Who knows, maybe one day you'll want to join, right? What is there to lose? WEIGHT?? ‪#‎JustDoIt‬ ‪#‎BruisesDontStopMe‬ ‪#‎Ambition‬ ‪#‎WearAHelmet‬ ‪#‎TooOldToGetHurt‬ ‪#‎BrazilButtLift‬ ‪#‎FitBlog‬ ‪#‎BigFoot‬--> ‪#‎Shorty‬

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness


Comments

Popular Posts