This is REAL

Lone Ranger Road Trip to Tennessee

Wow... I am still in disbelief with myself. I'm broke and I'm traveling to Tennessee from the Southern most point in Texas to the middle of the country!!! Haha!!! I don't know how I am going to do it but its going to happen. I only have enough for gas, and I am sleeping in my Jeep. I am not at this company event to hang out and party with people, at least not this year.... I am there to attend the events that are in my ticket and to work out with Shaun T. and Tony Horton and I'm headed back home. Now, some of you may be wondering, "What is this event, and why is she going when she's broke?" Okay, Let me bring you up to date.....

I became a Beachbody Coach March 2014 and when I signed up, the Sponsor Coach that I was assigned to told me she would get back with me in a week because she was on a Company Cruise. I was like, "Wow, I just signed up and my Sponsor Coach is on a Company Cruise. Kewl...I want that!" A couple of months after I had signed up to be a Coach there was all this talk about Summit. I was wondering what Summit was. Well, Summit is the event of all Beachbody Events. Its like a New Year's Eve festival where everyone gets together and enjoys life and prospers. Only its over 15,000 Success Driven people and the CEO of our company speaks to us and he brings in the Elite of all Motivational Speakers to talk to us and inspire us and mentor us into having a positive attitude. Also, Shaun T. and Tony Horton and Autumn Calebrese and Chalene Johnson and all these celebrity Fitness Trainers (which are part of the Beachbody Company) will be there as well. Did I mention, that with the admission ticket that I bought it includes a LiVE work out with 2 Celebrity Trainers?!?! I picked Insanity with Shaun T. and a Yoga Session with Tony Horton. OH MY GOODNESS, I cannot believe that is going to happen this week!!! On top of all of this, I signed up to a team of 400+ people and I am going to meet all the ones that I communicate with online in our Private Coach Group!!! So there is a lot going on.... and this is why even though I don't have the money right now to be spending on a hotel I found a way to go. Just save for gas, take a cooler with sandwich food, sleep in my Jeep and go! :) yuuup. WHERE THERE'S A WiLL THERE'S A WAY. My mom would always say. 

A little background about me, to understand why I am so broke. I ended up having a baby with my boyfriend and while I had to play SOBER for the next 9 months, I was hoping that like 70% of all dad to be's, he would grow up as I got more and more pregnant. Well, he didn't. He continued to live like a 21 year old. The day I brought my son home from the hospital he left me at home and went to a bar and came home drunk with a 6 pack of STRONG beer. I knew from then that parenting was going to SUCK with him. He saw me struggle for 16 hours in the delivery room and said he would stop drinking and the day we come home from the hospital he was drinking.... awesome. So this continued and he wouldn't let me get a job because he wanted me to take care of the baby. I had no friends or family, nor did I want to invite any mom friends on play dates because I was worried that he would show up drunk from work. He owned his own business and he made his own schedule so by the time he came home, he was inebriated EVERY. SiNGLE. DAY. Sundays were his days of recovery considering that the liquor store was closed. He was back at it on Monday. I felt like I was getting myself into a deeper and deeper hole every day. I would try to go to interviews and he would leave the house before my interview because he didn't want me to go, and then I was stuck watching my son and he was out getting drunk. I would have to ask him for money for groceries and he would give me a budget. I was not given an allowance, although he spent money on himself all on liquor, I would get yelled at for spending $5 at the thrift store. It was a horrible life. I had no motivation, and I did not realize I was depressed....

One day, after going through a lot of personal development with my company, Something just stuck out at me and I started thinking to myself, THiS iSN'T HOW iT'S SUPPOSED TO BE..... My son was unhappy. Had bags under his eyes. (He would wait for dad to come home so that he could go to sleep but his dad would come home late and drunk), he witnessed his dad yelling and cornering his mom, he would see his mom cry every night, he would tell me "Its okay, mommy." AT AGE 2!!!! Because when his dad would yell at me, I would tell him it was okay. He witnessed a miserable family and he didn't know what it was like to live Happy. He was very thin from the limited grocery budget that we had. I was tired of "trying" to fix his dad so that we could be a happy family. I realized that if he didn't want to do it for himself, no one was going to be able to help him. I gave up my life and my happiness to help him and nothing changed. For the sake of my son that idolized him so much, I tried and I tried and I tried some more until I knew it wasn't about me helping. It had to come from him. 

So I packed mine and my son's bags and I drove me, my son, and my cat 600 Miles down South to my parents' home and asked them for help. My son now lives in a healthy environment and is surrounded by family and friends and lives a social life. I just moved a couple of months ago and with all the bills I've had I've barely had enough to save for my trip. But because I've risen up and I feel better than ever and my son is doing so great, now NOTHiNG is stopping me from success! And this is why I am making the Ultimate Sacrifice and I am missing my son's 3rd Birthday to go to this event where I will come back with Super Ultra Powered Motivation and Desire and more drive to succeed with this business for my son and I!!!!! 

And this is my Lone Ranger Road Trip to Tennessee Story....

This is also why I ask you, you know who I'm talking to, to contact me if you feel that you've been through a similar situation and its time for a change. Because leaving Austin, Tx. was the best decision I have made for me and my son and it's only getting better from here on out. Are You ready for a change?? Find me on fb @ SOPHitness, or drop an email address in the comments below so that I could get YOUR life journey started. Whether you want to start a business or just start your own health and fitness journey; I am here for you, I'm filled with passion, I'm success driven, and I want you to be happy too because life is to short to be regretting your life.Take it from someone that has experienced a dreadful life and is now starting from rock bottom.

Have a GREAT SUNDAY and enjoy your week! I'm off to Tennessee!

Watch this video. THiS is how I felt when I moved back to my parents' house at age 30. THiS makes me cry knowing that Life truly isn't fair AT ALL. THiS is what makes me want to not give up. This also has the "F" word in every sentence... sorry. But it enhances the Intensity of the feelings that are being protrayed..


Comments

Popular Posts