Shake Week Day 5

Day 5

So... Now that you know a little about Shakeology. I would say, just the Key Points of Shakeology cuz there is so much more.... I can introduce you to the flavors :) There are 6 flavors. Some I don't care for, others I LOVE. With that being said, others love the flavors I don't like and don't like the flavors I LOVE, so I won't tell you which my favorites up, that is for YOU to decide. We have 4 Regular Flavors and 2 Vegan flavors. What do I mean by "Regular"? Well, the regular Shakeology uses Whey Protein compared to the Vegan Shakeology that uses Plant Based Products for protein.

Here is TeamBeachbody's FAQ #1662 about the Benefits of Vegan Shakeology Compared to Regular: 
  • What are the benefits of the Vegan Shakeology formulas compared to the regular formulas?
  • The Tropical Strawberry and Chocolate Vegan Shakeology are DAiRY FREE, LACTOSE FREE and SOY-FREE. They contain a new proprietary blend of plant-based proteins. It is ideal for those who cannot tolerate or wish to avoid whey protein or animal proteins, and those with intolerance's to dairy and soy. 
  • Many people find that a vegan protein is more easily digested by the body than animal protein. **The vegan formulas are not fortified with additional vitamin and mineral isolates (as the whey-based Shakeology formulas are).** Therefore, for people looking for nutrition (vitamins and minerals) coming exclusively from whole foods, without fortification, the vegan Shakeology is a great option.**

 And Please don't hesitate to contact me! You can find me at SOPHitness on FB or leave a comment below. I am here to help change a life. I'm looking for that one life that I will significantly impact in the course of my life. Is it you?
Below is a poster I made for you to see the different flavors that we offer:

Comments

Popular Posts