Beachbody On Demand

Ever heard of  Beachbody On Demand?

Today is the day that you find out! You've heard of Beachbody, and if you haven't you've heard of Insanity, P90X, 21 Day Fix, Shakeology, PiYo.... THAT'S from the company of Beachbody. This stuff is awesome, this company is Legit, You've seen the results, you've seen the success. I know sometimes these programs come out a you are thinking they are a little too much so you sometimes have to put it off. Well, our CEO Carl Diakeler has come up with a solution for everyone because we don't want ANYONE to put off their desire for a healthier life! 

We now offer Beachbody On Demand! Its like Time Warner On Demand where you just go to your tv and watch WHATEVER YOU WANT that is available On Demand. Its like, Netflix where you can stream videos online, only now you can stream all those famous Beachbody Workouts you hear about on tv!!! I love that all I have to do is log on to a device and work out from WHERE EVER and pick from 25+ WORLD RENOWNED workouts with elite professional trainers. I'm doing 10 Minute Trainer with Tony Horton (creator of P90X) right now. I Might do Turbo Fire or PiYo next. Maybe 21 Day Fix... You can log on and the entire work out program is there! 

WHAT work out program are you talking about???? -you may be thinking. Well, there are so many, too many to list but I will let you know some of the TOP WORLD RENOWNED programs that are in there (Insanity, Insanity Asylum, Insanity Asylum 2, P90X, P90X2, P90X3, Power 90, P90X One on One, Brazil Butt Lift, Turbo Fire, ChaLean Extreme, Hip Hop Abs, 10 Minute Trainer... and so many more). You can do one program and your loved one can do another work out program on their own time and BOTH of you can share this unique experience ;) They come with the Calendar, the Meal Plans, the EXTRA DiSCS, the guides... seriously people this is AWESOME. Oh yea, did I mention? All this and it's only $38 every THREE MONTHS!?!?! Yuuuup!!!! 

As I was finishing up my work out I was thinking, "I haven't let my fans and readers know about this awesomeness..." So I just thought I'd like to introduce this to you. If you want to know how to get your hands on this, feel free to comment below below with your email address, email me, or follow me on fb @ SOPHitness and I will reach out to you!


Comments

Popular Posts