Shake Week Day 4

Day 4

Ever Juiced Before? Ever Make smoothies before? Ever eaten dried superfood items before? Need some Nutrients but don't know how to get a hold of all the daily essentials?
Shakeology is like eating a smoothie/juicing/drinkingVitamins/DrinkingMinerals/etc....

With MY personal experience (because every one has different experiences with this Shake) I lost my horrible bloating. I used to have such bad bloating... I couldn't drink tea because my stomach would feel so full and it would hurt. But I loved Tea... Probably 4 out of 7 nights, I would go to sleep feeling soooo fat, but I knew I was bloated. It felt like I had a UTI sometimes.... I was so used to i,t I had a routine. I thought, "Okay, its night time, I'm bloated buts its okay because I won't wake up like this tomorrow morning. Tomorrow is a new day..." I was so used to it that my thoughts were those, almost every night. After drinking Shakeology for 3 months I had YET to notice anything. On my fourth month, I didn't have the funds for Shakeology (as I had moved across Texas and I couldn't afford it that month). All of a sudden I started feeling bloated at night again and I thought "Oh wow, I hadn't felt THAT in a while..." and I kept feeling blotaed! It then hit me one day when I realized I finally had enough for Shakeology again, I was adding up my funds and it was night and I was feeling bloated. I thought to myself "Heeey... I've been bloated since I stopped drinking Shakeology... that's interesting...." But I didn't want to jump to conclusions because it was just a theory of mine. So when I ordered my Shake I kept a close eye on my bloating. Within the first FOUR DAYS of drinking my Shake I noticed my bloating had disappeared!! And that is when I realized that there was something about Shakeology that relieved my bloating! When I started drinking Shakeology at first my body was filled with so many toxins that Shakeology was making me have to go to the rest room EVERY 30 MiNUTES.... lol (just #1) and I remember the first time I tried it I was like, I'm not liking this!!! If it's going to make me Pee every 30 Minutes I'm not drinking this! lol On top of that, it also made me VERY sleepy. I knew it was supposed to be good for me so I told myself to tough it out for the month. Slowly, day by day, I stopped having to pee every 30 minutes and I noticed. I then found out that Shakeology was also a detox! And its true, my body felt so much better. Shakeology was actually cleaning out all the bad toxins from my body. About the sleepy part, I wasn't getting enough rest so the natural serotonin levels in Shakeology were making me sleepy because my brain was finally receiving the necessary elements for a relaxed mind. After 2 weeks I noticed that my sleeping was not being disrupted in the middle of the night, I was sleeping a full 8 hours and I would wake up ready to go. I remember that I used to wake up and lay in bed for an hour and a half and FiNALLY get up when my son would wake up. I didn't give myself a chance to wake up before him and do some necessary errands, house work, and work outs done. Now, I wake up 3 hours before he does and by the time he's up I'm ready for HiM. I'm not JUST trying to get my day started WiTH him. So that is MY initial first two weeks of experience with it. Like I said, EVERYBODY is going to have a different reaction.

If you like what you see and you are curious about trying it out, check out my fb business page, SOPHitness. Message me, Email me, comment below. Do something about your life to better yourself and the people around you! I am an advocate for health and fitness but not because its "the fad" right now. I have been like this since I was 16 and I am now 30. If you choose me as your coach, you will know that I will put my entire HEART into helping you reach whatever goal it is :)  

Please feel free to follow me on fb @ SOPHitness or leave a comment below if you feel that Shakeology is something that will fit into your everyday lifestyle and you know it will make a difference in your life. Its worth to try it at least for one month. We have a Bottom of the Bag Return Policy. Not satisfied? We'll return your money even though the bag is empty! 

 Check out this cool little poster I made:

Comments

Popular Posts