Shake Week Day 7

LAST DAY OF SHAKE WEEK!

With the last day already here of this awesome introduction to Shakeology, I have decided to end it with a video! What better way to know how it works than, actually SHOWiNG YOU?! Here is a nifty little video I made. 

This Video is SO SHORT. WHY? Because that's the time you spend making this shake. Fast Food? yea... it is. FAT FOOD? NO, its not! Its the best, healthiest, fastest, most delicious Fast Food you will get! 

***Feel FREE to add whatever the heck you want. I add avacado sometimes, I add almond butter, mango, dark chocolate hazelnuts, Kale, carrots...... anything, but choose the right foods.***

Come on... you know you want to try it.... Message me on FB @ SOPHitness, Drop an Email Below, leave a comment, lets do something about your curiosity TODAY!


Comments

Popular Posts