T25


Week 2

About collage:
  1. Picture Marvin the Martian... now I see why he's so thin.... he uses his core. In this movement, we use ONLY our legs to jump from side to side and you have to keep your upper body in place. ABS ABS ABS.
  2. I've never had muscle definition on my arms. Thanks to my Home Gym, my lap top, and all these programs on Beachbody On Demand, my flexes look goood ;)
  3. Stretching is SO CRUCIAL for an effective exercise.
  4. Upper strength works your core (abs) and is a low key cardio.
  5. Kicks and hops help strengthen your lower body and work your core (abs) AND is good cardio.
  6. uuuhhh..... do I need to explain this one? 2 things that describe this photo: Shaun T. (o_o) and ENDURANCE.

I love this program <3



...Like always, I'm behind... I just don't get it... But I PROMISED myself I wouldn't get behind this coming week and I'm holding myself accountable RIGHT NOW, Here... #T25 Day 10 - Speed 1.0 is DONE. Tonight I'm doing Cardio... my least favorite but maybe its my least favorite because I need improvement so I'm going to do it! I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving with your family and remember, ITS OVER! You can either give the same 'ole same 'ole... "Its the Holidays" excuse, or you can just get over Thanksgiving (because corporate sure has) and look forward to the rest of the year in good health until the next Holi-DAY comes around, not Holi-MONTH. I'm about to start rounding up people to join a HUGE fit group of Beachbody Programs and I want YOU to join me. Start thinking about your options and know that #BeachbodyOnDemand is an option and you have a 30 Free Trial. I've been using #BOD for a year and a half now and I've seen some drastic changes. Ask me how to sign up and lets get you into my 2017 Fit Group ;)

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts