Brazil Butt Lift : Carnivale

Day 15
Get Sweaty - 30 mintues


Today I didn't want to workout.
I really did but my son woke up in the middle of the night with a dry throat and we were up for an hour or two... So that had me ignoring my alarm clock which ALMOST (but didn't) make us late for school! So I woke up bummed out and then my internet was lagging so BOD was lagging and I kept on losing signal. Regardless, I still worked out! I was not about to Lose my streak. I've been consistent with my program this time :D So here is a late accountability collage just to show you that no matter how busy you get, you need to make time for your health and your body. Don't be lazy about your own health, that body is all the Armour you're ever going to have until the day you die. Do you REALLY want to die from a health problem that you could have avoided HAD YOU ONLY taken care of yourself before others?!
...think about that...
-Soph

(that face on the bottom right corner is me, right before my workout soooo not in the mood but I did it anyways. Then I felt pretty damn good...)

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts