Brazil Butt Lift : Carnivale : Vlog

My Daily Vlog
(Stay tuned for my Sneak Peek workout videos!)

This entire year I have focused on using my company's program, Brazil Butt Lift, which I'm sure y'all have heard of. These are the different types of programs that they offer:

Brazil Butt Lift (Original)
Brazil Butt Lift (Deluxe)
Brazil Butt Lift (Master Series) 
and
Brazil Butt Lift  : Carnivale.

Guess what...??? I have done them ALL!!! I'm on my last one, Brazil Butt Lift : Carnivale and like I said, since I was working from ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I had a lot of work to do. I mean, when they say, "You have to build from the bottom, up..." I built from THE... BOTTOM... So I had to eat the right foods, and do the workouts and COMMIT. Now, I may not have a Kim Kardashian butt... but I have some curves! Its TRUE!!! That girl was so right!! Its just a muscle and if you work hard, you WILL see results! Follow me, join me... but I'm doing this regardless. You in? 

Carnivale : Day 17 : Sexy & Sculpted : Vlog
(Stay tuned for my Sneak Peek workout videos!)


Oh you know... Just vlogging #BBL for those that wasn't to try it... #BeachbodyOnDemand #BOD #SavedByTheBeachbody 


* * To see my complete vlog, go to soPHITness on facebook or check out my YouTube Channel under Sophia San Roman and feel free to explore! I'm pretty consistent on a daily basis! * *

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts