Tuesday, No Excuse Day

Tuesday {No ExCUSE Day}

I promote Health and Fitness because I believe it is important that we all live healthy lives and enjoy life to our fullest! Some of us just don't have "time". I think that we just don't MAKE time... I believe the more time we spend on keeping a healthy balance of Nutrition and Fitness, the more time we have in the long run (not to mention, less medical bills). I hope this poster helps at least ONE PERSON that reads this to get up and get inspired and go do something productive! smile emoticon
Also, if you are that person that cannot find the time and you are looking into something that won't take too much time, I am doing a program this month called 10 Minute Trainer. It is a Tony Horton program (creator of P90X) and seriously, WHO DOESN'T HAVE 10 Minutes??? You can do this right before bed, right after you wake up, during a lunch break on your phone with Beachbody On Demand.... you can do it... And SPEAKiNG ABOUT TiME.... Why waste time trying to make lunch or breakfast, Shakeology takes 2 minutes to blend, pour, and clean your mess! Plus its a digestive system regulator so it helps promote weightloss.
If you are struggling with finding out a simple solution, don't hesitate to message me. Even if its NOT about Beachbody, I'll be glad to help. When it comes to Health & Fitness, I'll help anyone with anything!
Drop and Email Address below or follow me on FaceBook @ SOPHitness and let me help you or join my team of AWESOME Beachbody coaches! 


Comments

Popular Posts