Transformtion Tuesday

                          Its Transformation Tuesday!

I Still can't believe that I used to be Chubby!!! I've been skinny my entire life and after giving birth to my son I didn't really pay much attention to myself. I was in a place where I wasn't happy with my life. I ate poorly, I didn't work because I couldn't, I was home all day with Vito, I had no life, and I was lost... I was living with an alcoholic that had no desire to improve his life for the sake of our son and I was not allowed to have a job. One day I said, "Enough is Enough" and I thought to myself 'If I'm not happy, my son will grow up being used to misery and an unsatisfactory life-style... This can't happen' So I changed my habits, I put my degree to good use (promoting a healthy life-style and exploring with food and clean eating; and promoting fitness) and I became a Beachbody Coach as I knew it was my calling. Now I'm on a mission to inspire, motivate, and help others reach their health & fitness goals. I'm on the search for a group of people that want to do the same as I do and my goal is to build an empire and bring my team of coaches up with me! I started taking my son to Kid Events, I moved from a downward-spiral hostile environment back to my parents' house so that my son could learn the value of family, I started running again which relieved by stress and helped my love handles get smaller and smaller, and I put myself before others for the first time in a long time. I focused on ME, MY body, MY fitness, and MY priorities and I was able to recognize that I had to love myself and who I was before I could go on and Help Others. 


Sophi was re-born but stronger and more motivated and this time a mom!

This is my Transformation Story. If you don't have one, I would LOVE to help you build one. You know I'm legit, you know I've struggled too, and you know I won't give up on you!! And as always, you can follow me on facebook @ SOPHitness


It raining down here in South Texas. I hope yall have a great day! And stay tuned for Shake Week coming up today, I will be posting information about Shakeology for those of you that have heard about it and are interested in it and have never tried it. Comment below OR follow me on FB by clicking the link above and send me a message to know more about it and how you can get your hands on this powdered gold!


Comments

Popular Posts