Early Bird Rises

2 Mile Run.... Initiated


Okay, 3 Notable subjects from my Morning Run today. First of all, I've been saying that 1 Mile just wasn't cutting it for me anymore. I've known it for a while.... I just kept procrastinating and doubting myself. I don't know why because I decided today was the day to run 2 miles and I did it and it felt GREAT!!!! So these are the 3 things that I noticed from my Early Morning 2 Mile Run:


1. The Sun is IN YOUR FACE. At 7:45AM the Sun is at eye level!!! My cap couldn't protect me from the sun today so if I'm going to start running at an earlier time I'm going to have to wear my Sunglasses... But I like the temperature and there aren't as many people. This may be because the kids are out and some parents don't have the freedom of running at any given time during school hours. I will take that as an advantage for me!!! 


2. The Birds! I see why they say "Early Bird Rises"! Yup... I saw Parrots, Mocking Birds, Dove, Grackles, Kisscadies, Sparrows... and they were flying about as if they were the happiest birds in the world! It was nice hearing all that nature. I got to see nature at its best, even nature recycling itself! This one bird was flying around and landed on a tree and and a leaf, not a second later another bird flew by and picked up the leaf and flew away to a tree!! That was so neat, I guess the little birdie was making a nest. 


3. Enhanced Runner's High! Like I said earlier, I was very hesitant to start my 2 Miles because I hadn't ran two miles since I moved back from Austin. I don't know why I was doubting myself, I felt more alive today! I sweat more, I stretched more, I totally lasted the entire 2 miles, and I got a Runner's High. What is a "Runner's High"? In MY opinion, a Runner's High is when you stop running and you take a second to sit down and you feel your environment spinning a bit, but you're not dizzy... I guess your pupils are dilated and you see somewhat of a "trippy" view where the sidewalk is moving. Lol


I just LOVE running. It makes my body feel Alive. This is my Story of the Day. 

Need motivation, want to know more about Health & Fitness, or you need a team to Join? Comment Below, or Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness. I am a stay at home mom with a Culinary Degree now a career driven Health & Fitness Motivator putting my to a healthy good use. I'm soaring up high and bringing my business and my team along with me, interested in a Home Business? I can help guide you, I'm looking into expanding my Team, SOPHitness :)



Comments

Popular Posts