My Beachbody Journey/Transformation Results

#TBT

The picture you see above is the first picture I took when I started my Journey with Beachbody. I stole my sister's Insanity and the video kept telling me to log onto TeamBeachbody.com so I decided I would check it out. I went and I was so impressed with it! I could keep track of my progress and the website had a planner-like app that kept me up-to-date with Insanity on a daily basis. I browsed around and there was a button that said, BE A COACH. I wondered what that meant... I clicked and to my surprise I realized that YOU CAN GET PAID TO WORK OUT!!! I couldn't believe it... I already had a culinary degree and was exploring with nutrition and I was LOVING Insanity. I was already influencing many of my friends online via fb and some even started their own Beachbody Programs because of me. I was already inadvertently promoting and getting people to buy programs so WHY NOT EARN COMMISSION FOR THAT??? I remember googling Beachbody Coaching and watching a TON of Lindsay Matway videos and it seemed like it was my calling. I'm a certified Chef exploring my Cleaning Eating Nutrition with so many recipes, I have been an avid runnner since I was 16; I am now 30, and I LOVE in-home work outs! I am NOT a gym person. So I decided sign up. 

=================================================================================

 
IN AN INSTANT, my life changed. I started motivating myself knowing that I had to lead by example. I started eating healthier than I was already eating,I learned to eat EXTRA clean, I started approaching friends daily and motivating THEM to start a journey also, I started reading books about leadership and positivity. My relationship with my son ever so DRASTiCALLY improved and I started feeling like my life had meaning again. Beachbody Coaching has DEFiNiTELY been my calling and a Life Changing Experience for me.  

=================================================================================
 
Fast forward 1.5yrs later and I am on my way to reaching my Ultimate Goal: A MOM WITH A 6pk!!! All I wanted was to lose those "Toilet Tires" (the tires you see when you're sitting on the toilet) Now I'm running a business, I'm helping others live healthier more fulfilling lives, I work out every day, I drink my Shakeology every day, and life is GREAT! I am on the verge of FiNALLY moving out from my parents' house and I will be able to afford a great home (not apartment) for my son and I. I failed to mention that I come from a broken family, the father of my son was a verbally abusive dysfunctional alcoholic that had ruined my self-esteem, not to mention my son's way of viewing life. He though anger and yelling were a part of life. I moved back to my parents' home so that I could show my son how a REAL family should function. He is now a happy kid and we are now ready to start our own lives together. Hence, the reason why I am living with my parents. I never thought I would be able to pick myself up from such a bottomless situation but like my mom always says, "Where there's a will, there's a way..." 

=================================================================================

If you're a mom without a work out buddy, you don't have a group to stay accountable to, you are interested in a life-style change, You are interested in improving your health and fitness goals, you lack motivation, you feel like you can relate to my story, or you would like to make some extra income and you are looking into being a Beachbody Coach... You ran into the right person.... I AM HERE TO DO ALL THAT AND MORE! This is MY journey with Beachbody. I want YOU to have a story next! What will it be?? Wishing and hoping, or Doing and ACTiON?

=================================================================================

If you are interested, ready for the commitment, and willing to invest your time in exchange of a better you, drop an email below and let's get started RIGHT AWAY! I look forward to working with you and my goal is to change as many lives as I possible can, so you know I'll have one motive and only one... To help change YOUR life. I can't wait to hear from you! 

-Soph

Comments

Popular Posts