Thirsty Thursday

Thirsty Thursday!

I have this going on in my Private Challenge Group and I juts wanted to let yall in on it too becaues hydration is so important to us all and many of us don't drink enough water...

Health Benefit.... Water helps you Stay Hydrated, be Full more and Eat Less, Restore your Skin, Bring Oxygen to your brain therefore, decreasing likely headache, and keeping your Daily Intake at the daily 75% hydration we need.

My Challenge Group helps others reach their goals, it helps motivate those that need the push, there are prizes, we become a family and get to know others that have a positive more inspiring mind set. If this is something that you think you would be interested in, don't hesitate to contact me! You can comment below, or reach me via fb @ SOPHitness. And like I tell all my friends, you can watch me Grow and Empire and Admire what I do, or you can join me and Grow WiTH ME. 


Comments

Popular Posts