Brazil Butt Lift RESULTS!

TRANSFORMATiON TUESDAY!!!!

:::Long Post Alert:::

THiS is encouragement for all of you that are extremely embarrassed and self-conscious of any body part or your entire body. I am soooo nervous to post this but I'm going to do it to encourage and motivate somebody out there to get started. I have always had a flat ass and its definitely been something that I have hated myself for. I've got a decent face, a great personality, but when it comes to looks, I lack curve and shape. I still do.... But i decided that I was going to embrace who I am and how I'm supposed to look. How I was meant to be in this Universe.... So from a Size 5 (2 years ago) to a Size 1 today, I have come a long way. Committing, prioritizing fitness, gradually slow and permanent dietary changes, and Shakeology were the key elements to a healthier more fulfilling ME.

These are my Brazil Butt Lift results and like I keep saying.... Its more than just an ASS-LiFTiNG program!!!! I went from Flat to... well, I still look Flat (and I am very embarrassed to post this!!!!!) but my Bum Bum definitely has a firm shape to it now :) My abs are looking better and my legs feel tighter than they've been in YEARS! My arms are toned. My back fat has almost completely faded. My love handles are smaller. So awesome!!

YOU CAN DO THiS TOO!! Its not about the sexy look you want (although you know some of us do want that), Its about the HEALTHY YOU. It's about waking up in the morning and not feeling tired, about seeing yourself in the mirror in the morning and not having sad, negative thoughts... more like, DAMN I can't believe this is me!

My next program is 10 Minute Trainer. I am doing it on Beachbody On Demand, I just ordered my resistance bands and my Vegan Tropical Strawberry Shakeology, and I'm going to start working out at the beach. WHO'S WITH ME???? I'm not asking you to work out with me if you don't want to. But I am offering you the chance to complete a program with me from the comfort of your own home :)

Nutrition + Fitness = Healthier more Fulfilling lives...



(PLEASE... no demeaning BUTT comments, as I am still VERY VERY sensitive with this subject and I know that I have a LOOOONG way to go for a nice butt. At least I'm doing something about it!!)

Make sure to follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
And Drop an Email Below if you wish to Join my Team and get the motivation you need to start your own fitness journey!

Comments

Popular Posts