#TBT


Yukk... my legs were so out of shape. The fat on my shoulder blades was lose so the strap looked tight. I had no shape to my body. I had just moved back from Austin, Tx. and I was determined to get back into shape. The more that I looked at that photo, the more motivated I got to keep pushing. I envisioned myself with a toned body and I kept that image in my mind. I never gave up.

In this journey to a healthier Soph, I have learned that PICTURES sometimes speak louder than numbers on a scale. ESPECIALLY when you're already naturally thin... it's hard to lose weight. ...but pictures don't lie
That's what you call a Non Scale Victory #NSV.

And I have to say, my tattoo looks a lot sexier when I'm in shape. So I'm throwing it back to the TRUE beginning of my fit journey when I moved back to my home town back in February 2015

Did I mention how uncomfortable it is to put myself out there and inspire others to use the tools I've used (At Home Workouts) that have helped me along my journey? Because if you meet me in real life, you'll quickly learn how insecure I can actually be with revealing my body...

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts