Food for thought

Imagine this breakfast with one whole grain toast lathered with homemade hazelnut spread. Because I couldn't contain my hunger and ate that while I made my entree

What's in my breakfast?
Egg, feta cheese, alfalfa sprouts, avocado and cracked black pepper. Did you know that alfalfa sprouts help lower cholesterol levels and are LOADED with vitamins and minerals?? They have ZERO grams of fat and are very low in calories too. My egg, avocado and cheese have protein... oh and don't forget about the protein in my whole grain bread and my hazelnut spread! Yet... I never ate a dead animal that we slaughtered to death in a farm where it was minding it's own business and eating... happily farting out methane gas. (Not good)

Am I being too harsh? Did I ruin your view of this dish? I'm just stating facts. Its okay to eat meat once in a while... but know where your animal comes from, what it eats --because essentially you eat what it eats, and know if it's well taken care of or treated like a bulk item. I'm not saying that being plant based is the ultimate solution for everyone because its like wishing for world peace, NOT GONNA HAPPEN... but at least educate yourself and keep an open mind and go veggie once in a while!
 


Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts