Flex Friday

Flex what you got, its #FlexFriday!

I don't know how long you've been following my journey for but I wasn't always this fit... It has taken me 3 years to get to this point but I never stopped believing in myself, I ignored my self doubt (most of the time) and I saw myself in my mind a different person. I wanted to be the person that I envisioned in my mind but I knew that the only way I would reach that goal was if I took action and remained consistent about it. I remember even posting "Flex Friday" posts back 2 years ago and I remember saying, "I know I don't have the toned arms that I want right now but watch... I'm going to keep trying and these pictures will one day be proof with my future self that I made it and I never quit." Well... Check me out now!

I KNOW how you feel about self doubt, I was there once too. You CAN overcome that feeling, it just takes a lot of DESIRE on your part and ONE PERSON that will tell you on a frequent basis, "Don't give up, you're almost there." Oh man, I would LOVE to be that person for you!


Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts