Its Hardcore on the Floor

I used to not like working on my abs. Every time I do an Abdominal workout and I feel like I'm about to throw up, I tend to stop The more I'm into my fitness journey, the more POWER I have to keep going and get past the FEELING of wanting to throw up. Ever since I started pushing harder I've noticed a change in my abs.

Seriously?? All it took was for me to say, "Stop bitching..." to MYSELF??? I wish I'd learned that a while back! Lol

So my advice to you:
When you feel like you can't go any more... GO FURTHER. You'll be surprised how your body CAN push just a little bit more. THAT is when you see and feel a change.
 
PiYo M2D9 : Hardcore On the Floor  


Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts