New Work Out Program! 10 Minute Trainer Day 1: Cardio

 I've decided to switch it up a notch!

Today I start my 60 Day YouTube vlog with 10 Minute Trainer.
My goal is to show every busy person in the U.S. that you DO have 10 Minutes. Just think, some people who are TWICE as busy as you STILL FIND TIME to dig into their fitness and consider it a priority. Why? Who knows. It could be for a bigger self esteem, it could be to build confidence, it could be to look good, or simply just for a healthier lifestyle. No matter the reason, this could be YOU.
If you are the type of person that says, "I JUST DON'T HAVE TiME." but you desire a better more fit, more toned body, THiS is the work out for you. Let me tell you.. These 10 Minutes that Tony Horton (which by the way is the creator of P90X and its series), are awesome, tough, fun, and leave you sore. Being Sore is an awesome feeling!! I you like that feeling, click on this video and see what I have to say about my first Day of 10 Minute Trainer :)

Did I mention, I'm disc free?!?! I'm doing this through Beachbody On Demand!! Yuuup, DiSC FREE. No more carrying your work outs around with you. All I do is log on to Teambeachbody.com and BAHM! I click on the work out I want and do it. Its virtual. I mean, if Netflix can come up with it, why shouldn't we, RIGHT?? I can work out, anywhere, anytime, and place, with any of the 28 WORLD RENOWNED Work Outs. Not just 10 Minute Trainer, but Insanity, P90X Series, Brazil Butt Lift and so much more :)

Click Here ---> DAY 1: 10 Minute Trainer: Cardio: <---Click Here


Comments

Popular Posts