10 Minute Trainer: Day 2:


Tony Horton (Creator of P90X Series) 10 Minute Trainer Log: 

Today was Day 2 of this really awesome, time saving work out program. I'm really enjoying this program because it's only 10 Minutes. lol I sound lazy but I'm not! Don't get me wrong, I've done Insanity and I LOVED iT. I've done Brazil Butt Lift and I also LOVED iT. There is just something about 10 Minute Trainer..... Its like, I can prove to EVERYONE that uses the excuse "I just don't have time" that they have 10 Minutes!! It will probably take you 10 Minutes to read this, watch the video and scroll around at other videos... In 10 Minutes you can get a lot done with this program and I GUARANTEE a sore muscle or two! Which is what you want, right? To feel sore, because you know your muscles have been moved and challenged. I have a private Online Challenge Group that is doing so well right now and I wish that EVERYONE could be in it!! But not everyone has the desire to live a healthier more fulfilling life. You have to WANT TO do it, you have to DESiRE it, you have to BELiEVE in YOU. I believe that ANYONE can overcome a fear of bad health and I believe that EVERYONE can make a difference for themselves, but in order for me to help you and push you, you need to be allowed to be pushed. YOU have to believe that YOU can do it. 

So, about today's work out. I'm still in my first week of this program so I'm unfamiliar with ALL the moves  and I'm more learning this week than crushing goals. Buuut..... I am still sore! lol I definitely have to invest in a 10 Minute Trainer resistance band though. Tony mentions you can still do it without the resistance band but I bet I will get a better workout from resistance bands. Because I am using Beachbody On Demand and I am working out from my phone in the garage, I didn't purchase the program with the discs, therefore I don't have the equipment the program comes with, I'm going to have to log on to Teambeachbody.com and buy it. I think it is DEFiNiTELY worth the investment! Anyways, Check out this quick 1 Minutes Video to see what I have to say about 10 Minute Trainer!:

10 Minute Trainer: Day 2: Full Body

If you like what you see, if you have been looking around to see what you can get started with, if you are looking for something that won't take up too much of your time, CONTACT ME! Message, Comments, Fb @ SOPHitness... Let's get you in shape and change the course of your health forever!

Comments

Popular Posts