10 Minute Trainer: Day 5: Core Cardio

10 Minute Trainer: Day 5: Core Cardio

Core Cardio is Fun!! Yes!! Fun!! There are workouts that are too strenuous, too fast, too "yoga-ish"... But this one segment I like :) Maybe it helps that I ran 1 Mile before, haha! Point of the matter is, I was totally into my morning workout today and I usually don't really feel it in the mornings. Time to work! Being a Beachbody Coach is not all about the work outs and the Shakeology... It takes dedication, commitment, discipline, organization skills, and mastering the art of social media. Not Much to type about today as I have A LOT to do today, but have a great day and don't forget to check out my Video and listen to what I have to say about today's work out! 

Click Here ---> 10 Minute Trainer: Day 5: Core Cardio <--- Click Here

Don't hesitate to contact me for any questions or concerns! Follow me at Instagram through Coach_SophiaSanRoman or through FaceBook @ SOPHitness.


Comments

Popular Posts