10 Minutes Trainer: Day 3: Upper Body

 10 Minute Trainer Day 3: Upper Body

This is Day 3 of 10MT and I have to tell ya, my weakest subject is Upper Body and especially given the fact that it is the first week, I'm still not familiar with the moves. Even if I fail every move in these 10 minutes I have tried them out, I know what to expect next time I do this segment, and I accept failure; Now, to Fail FORWARD! I'm adding a daily jog into my routine as well. As promised to MYSELF, I said that when I turned 30 I would start running again. I started with 1 mile in the morning, and if I am Kid-Free by NO LATER THAN 9:30pm I also take a 1 mile jog at night. Of course, No later than 9:30pm because I don't want to be running too late at night. Yesterday my son took a nap during the day so he refused to go to sleep until 11:30pm so I obviously didn't run! lol 

So If you think you can do this with me, message me, contact me, find me on facebook @ SOPHitness and let's do this! I am a Single Mom, running 1 business, Managing 1 other business, with Weekend Wine Demo jobs, and my son is involved in different activities. I am ALWAYS BUSY. But I have now decided that I would commit to Health & Fitness as well, not only for myself, but to set a good example for my son and set those important values in at a young age. YOU CAN DO THiS TOO!! 

Check out this short 2 Minutes Video Log:
 10 Minute Trainer: Day 3: Upper Body

Comments

Popular Posts