10 Minute Trainer: Day 4: Upper Body

10 Minutes Trainer: Day 4: Upper Body

I TOTALLY forgot to do a video of my Day 4 :-(  But Today was Upper Body. I used to not like Upper Body workouts, I would avoid those days and by the time you know it its been 2 weeks and I've COMPLETELY messed up my work out program because I'd been avoiding my Upper Body segment. I started with Brazil Butt Lift and Leandro somehow made it seem like Not A Big Deal. Little did I know, my arms started looking more defined and the "Salt Shaker Wobble" was gone!! I couldn't believe it! I even ended up doing a one armed Push Up... Yea... Before Brazil Butt Lift, I couldn't even do a Push Up, now I can do a One Arm Push Up!!! yuuup. So... falling off track here, today's work out, well Tony beat me. I didn't give up though... I still kept going. I would stop A LOT but I kept pushing. Also AGAiN... This is the first week so I'm still learning all the movements so I'm sure that next week I will be more familiar with the movements. But it feels good to use my dumbells :) Check out this video of my Background and how Beachbody has helped me change my life, my career, and the course of my life.

What Beachbody Coaching has done for ME and how it altered the Course of my Career


Drop an Email or Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness if you want to start your fitness journey as well.  I help people that DESiRE the help. I push people that WANT TO BE pushed. I motivate EVERYONE and inspire myself and others to reach that same Health & Fitness Goal. I look forward to working with ya!

Comments

Popular Posts