What a difference ONE YEAR can make!!

The last time that I wore this outfit, I couldn't believe how PLUMP I looked, and I thought to myself, "Man, is my stomach really THAT ROUND???!! Is my waist THAT WiDE?!?!" So I told myself that I never wanted to see those pictures of that Event ever again... Well, 1 year later.... I was going through some of my clothes and I come across my outfit and I thought "Now that I've lost all that nastiness on my tummy, I should try on my outfit again." SO I DiD. And I was THRILLED to see that my stomach looked FLAT and it was longer!! and even my shorts, they didn't have a round shape to them. My waist was smaller too, I didn't look like I was a whole Foot in Width :) YAY!!!!

Thank You ‪TeamBeachbody‬. Thank You, Shakeology‬. Thank You, Beachbody Family‬. If it weren't for this company, I'd still be chunks. Now, to keep on going because I'm not done, I'm still under construction!

I'm not saying that EVERYONE SHOULD DO BEACHBODY PROGRAMS, many people have gone through many other companies besides "Beachbody" and have been successful. And I applaud them too. I advocate ALL types of fitness so long as the person trying is putting all their hard work towards great goals and results. Buuut..... Beachbody was MY way of going through with my fitness journey and I'm glad I went through them. I own my own business now, They have Shakeology, and work out programs, and meal plans, and now Beachbody On Demand.... plus the discounts I receive!!! Its a One Stop Shop for ME :)

If you're Ever Interested in a product to start a great fitness journey, you know who to contact.... ME :) I change lives just to see people's smile on their faces and know that I NEVER GAVE UP on THEiR success. The Easiest way to sign up and check out my work is through THiS link: SOPHitness.


Comments

Popular Posts