Sophi's Insanity Transformation ViDEO!!

IT CAN BE DONE!! 

So this video isn't as cool as other videos out there but I just wanted to show a different type of format. I'm going for a different approach in showing you how I started, how slow the process has been, but how much I have learned about focusing and responsibilities! Managing time with my son, breakfast, lunch, dinner, work, family time, socializing time, work out time, leisure time, personal development time and most of all RELAXation time.... MUCH NEEDED. I've learned to push my "drinking" all the way back to one of my LAST priorities instead of my 2nd or 3rd. I eat better, and it didn't just change from Day to Night.... TRUST ME. Its a slow process but the wait is soooo worth it.

Most of all, I know my story isn't as dramatic as others. I didn't really have much to lose. A few lbs. here and there and some love handles (which I'm still working on....) but what has changed more about me is ME. The Inner Sophi is different. I feel more confident, I manage my life a lot better, my business is doing better, and my self esteem is slowing crawling back up to where it used to be before I became a mom.

Becoming a mom is no picnic. Its hard work, its unconditional love (a love you cannot control), and its requires making yourself 2nd for a time. Once you figure out your child's priorities you are able to add YOUR priorities into the mix. But really, some moms never get there!! I was one of them!! So this is what I do now. I now dedicate my time to ensure that moms get the motivation they need. I am here to help you figure out your priorities and believe it or not, YOU are a priority!!! So check out this video and if it is something that you think you can do, feel free to contact me.

A Dream is something you REALLY want to do. A Calling is something you HAVE TO DO.

My dream is to live on a beach and surf every morning with my son and being financially free. My Calling, Its to help people achieve a status of happiness through following a Healthy and Fit life. But I can't ask you to help you, YOU have to WANT the help.

Interested? "Like" my page, SOPHitness and I will message you IMMEDiATELY!  Enjoy the Video!

My JOURNEY with INSANiTY

Comments

Popular Posts