Mom WorksOut with Toddler


THIS is actual PROOF of NO EXCUSES.

I rather workout when he's asleep but when I don't wake up early enough, I deal with the circumstances. Lol. Throughout the entire video he plays on top of me, under me, in front of me, through me, he mimics me, tries helping me, HE EVEN WORKS OUT!!, plays REAL CLOSE to me.... he's around some where! This is the 2nd time I do this particular work out and my form isn't great but I keep doing it. Toddler or no toddler, I'm determined to gain the arm strength that I need to get these moves down! And of course, I pause A LOT but I kept going! Enjoy.

This is for all those moms that say they can't. Use "play time" as "work out time". They still play but you work out. Its a Win Win for both of you!

Click Here ---> Mom WorksOut with Toddler <---Click Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5O7PRY9i5w

And like always, if you wish to follow me via fb which is where I'm most active, look up SOPHitness!

Comments

Popular Posts