#6kComingSoon

Motivation Monday:

Successful People do what failures WON'T.
 

Before I start, my favorite part of workout out to Beachbody Programs is that I get to work out in my pj's and I never have to leave my house. Can't afford daycare so I afford the time I have to work out around my son.

I was tired of seeing myself plummet into a body that I was NOT fond of. A year ago today I only reminisced about the old days. I got soooo tired of complaining and I pretty much hated myself. One day I had an "ah hah" moment. "Why am I complaining?? I want to get back into my bikini body!! I'm not going to get anything done with just Looking at my self. I need to do something about it." So I started with INSANiTY and I stuck to it. Every time that I thought, I'm too tired, It's too late, He's awake, Vito's here, I'm watching a movie with the family, I have to make breakfast... all of these were EXCUSES and I quickly realized that was what brought me to the point I was THEN. I got over my excuses and just DiD iT. Today, I can see my 6pk starting to form and now that I am here, I'm not about to stop. I refuse to go back to a size 5 (yes... that's the biggest I got but you have to understand that I inherited small bone mass and I'm short and have a VERY SMALL chest which I have finally accepted). I am now a Size 1, I cannot go any lower as I am now a mom and I've FINALLY gained a little bit of a hip shape! lol.

I post this for everyone to see and I wish to inspire at least ONE person out there in FaceBook land tonight. But MOMs, I'm ESPECiALLY talking to YOU. Because I used to use Vito as my Excuse to NOT work out and since I started using him as my Excuse to PUSH HARDER, I've adapted my fitness into my life so well that My Own Son now wants to work out with me or at least wants to watch.

So here's to Motivation Monday and all the Momma's out there that deserve a little motivation!! I look like this because I EARNED iT, I worked for this body, and there's so much more room for improvement too! Who needs a little push?? I've got a great accountability group. Check Out SOPHitness for more motivation and support!

www.facebook.com/SSRSophitness

                                                                #6pkComingSoon‬


Comments

Popular Posts