Where there's a will, there's a way...

Like always, bad things tend to happen to me... My computer froze and now does not turn on. I mean, I turn it on and all it shows is my background picture... no window's screen, no quick launch, no NOTHiNG. Its real hard to do some of the things I need to do for my business on my phone and my laptop is COMPLETELY out of memory so I can only use one website at a time... BUT... with all that going on, and I'm always broke... (it'd be nice to buy a new laptop or a notepad or what do they call those things.... a .... screen without a keyboard but you can attach one on, I'm out of the techno loop!!!) anyways... I DON'T CARE. I'm getting some work done. I'm posting all over social media. I'm doing what it takes to get things rolling... WHY?? Because I have a business to run and I'm not going to use excuses to keep me from succeeding in life.

Like Scottie Hobbs says, Treat your business like a REAL business. In a company, you have to clock in at a certain time or you will eventually be fired if you don't show up on time everyday. Business hours are set, not random and whenever. Corportate Companies don't take a day off because they can't afford to fall behind. I CAN'T AFFORD (literally) TO FALL BEHiND EiTHER!!!!

So here I am on my tiny, out-of-memory laptop. Posting one page at a time. I'm here to work. I'm here to show you that no matter the circumstances, I WiLL SHOW UP TO WORK. You need help, I'll be there, you need me to answer any questions, I'm there. You need me to send you a motivational text, I'll send it. You need me to call you to keep you in check, I'll call you...

Next step, finish my charts (by hand because my printer stopped working... who'd'a thought) and work out!! I have a date with my tv and I won't be sitting down or eating with it!!!

So PLEASE... If you are looking for someone to coach you and will be there through thick and thin, if you are determined to reach a fit goal, if you just simply want to eat healthy or even just TRY Shakeology... I'm your coach. I DO NOT give up on anyone....

To find out more about my business and to get a hold of me, personally... Click on SOPHitness and I will message you as soon as I see that "Like".

Have a great day and stay active!! I'll post POST Work Out Pictures later today and hopefully I can get a short video in. Again... with my luck, my computer is off limits, I cannot use my webcam, my phone is out of memory so I will have to keep the video SHORT but it WiLL get done. Peace Out!

#Beachbody #SOPHitness #SophiSanRoman #SophiaSanRoman #Shakeology #Fitness # NeverGiveUp #LoseWeight #ToneUp #HealthyLifeStyle #Motivation #6PkComingSoon

Comments

Popular Posts