Insanity Month 2 Weekly Progress Picture


This is for those of you that see the same things that I see but in yourself... I need some bodily improvement. Lets face it, we all wish we could look like we used to back in High School. So this Month, Once a week, I will be posting a progress picture of me. A progress from doing Month 2 on Insanity, and drinking my Shakeology everyday in hopes that I will reach a 6pack by the end of this year to maintain it next year.

In this picture, I am wearing shorts that I bought a long time ago and they didn't fit me 3 months ago. Since I've been pretty consistent with Insanity... I've been able to lose A LOT of my "momma fat" and fit into them!!!
I am also wearing a sports bra that I COULD NOT for the life of me fit into 3 months ago. I'm shocked to say that I tried it on again and it slid through!! Its tight... SUPER tight.... but it fits! Now I just need to tone my upper body so that it doesn't look so tight. And I plan on losing those NASTY bumps on my back under my bra... That's the fat that's being squeezed from my Sports Bra because of how tight it fits.

WHY WAiT FOR THE NEW YEAR??? I had a goal in 2014 and it was to look toned and I'm not ready to give up!! PLUS, I want to make a completely different goal in 2015. I want to make it a goal to keep my toned body the ENTIRE YEAR!!

New Year's Resolutions are just around the corner so if you want to message me about your goals, I'll be so excited to help you start your journey!!!


To find me, click on the link SOPHitness and Like my page. I check my Likes EVERYDAY :)

Comments

Popular Posts