About Insanity Max 30

 Hey guys! There's a new workout in town and its with Shaun T. Yes, our FAVORiTE Celebrity Trainer!!! Instead of those Hour PLUS work out videos he has in INSANiTY, he came up with a different kind of Insanity, with a twist.... 30 minute work outs, 5 days a week (optional Saturdays), 60 Day Program, and Meal Guides. What more do you need to get into the best shape of your life??? AAAAnd, it couldn't have come at a better time because New Year's Resolutions are right around the corner.

So, with that being said, I want you to go to facebook and search for SOPHitness and Like My Page!! I can be the coach to push you beyond your limits. One on One coaching with ME, phone calls, texts, fb messaging, zoom calls, whatever kind of communication you prefer! I have private Online Challenge groups that help keep you accountable and so much more. I'm not perfect, I'm not a fitness freak, I'm just an average gal with goals. Join my team and you will be joining others AND ME through their journey as well. We need support, EVERYBODY needs the support, so let's rock this together!!

I made a video of Insanity Max 30 and what its all about. Check it out! --->About Insanity Max 30

Comments

Popular Posts