Weekly Holiday Progress....



 
 
As asked by the #1 Coach in Beachbody, Here is my Weekly Holiday Progress Picture post. Yes, there IS A DIFFERENCE from last Tuesday to THIS Tuesday!! Did I mention, I had just finished drinking an ENTiRE GLASS of SHakeology when I took my ...After Pictures?!?!?! ALthough I'm not seeing much of a change from the front, I can Definitely See A Change from my Side and DEFiNiTENLY FROM MY BACK!!! Wait till you all see the posts of my ENTiRE 2 MONTH PROGRESS. I haven't even seen it, I don't want to spoil it for myself....

This is to show you all that I'm just like Everybody else that wants to lose weight, tone up, make muscle, or just stay fit. Only, I took it to a different level and I decided to Become a BeachBody coach to HELP and INSPiRE EVERY SiNGLE PERSON THAT i KNOW. It really isn't hard to keep up once you commit to it!!! Yes, EVERYBODY has their own Valid Excuse that is more important than the other person's excuse... EVEN i HAD EXCUSES!!!

My Excuse:
I don't have the money.
I have a toddler.
I don't have the space.
I don't have the time. (even though I was a Stay-At-Home-Mom)
I Live with an Alcoholic and my life revolves around that person.
I travel A Lot.
I work too much.
I have a toddler.
I'm too lazy.
I'm not in the mood.
I have a toddler....
_____________________________________________________

My Reasons NOW:
I WILL Find a way to make money (even if I have to sell things on EBay)
I Have a toddler (I have to lead by example)
I can use this tiny space (I want a 6pk, damnitt!!)
I WILL find time (right before bed when i'm SUPER tired, I'm going for it anyways... that's the only time I have for myself)
I live with an Alcoholic (I will find work out time when he's passed out)
I WiLL take my work out with me when traveling (I want a 6pk, damnitt!!)
I have a toddler (he should be the reason I want to be fit)
I'm too lazy (GET OVER iT!)
I'm Not in the mood? (to have a 6pk??? GET OVER iT!)
I have a toddler (He will grow up doing what he learned at home)

DO YOU NEED ANYMORE MOTiVATiON???
I'm not playing around with my Career, and my Life.... I AM A BEACHBODY COACH. I Live to Help people Reach a physical goal so that they can go about their lives HAPPY about themselves. And that all starts with taking care of yourself first!!! My Priority is to put YOURSELF in YOUR top priorities. Message me if you are ready for me to push you to your limits.
 
Want to be a Beachbody Coach or need some Motivation and Guidance??
Find me on FaceBook @ SOPHitness.

Comments

Popular Posts