Pants over Pants!!! Thanks to Shakeology!

I'm Back!!! and with a provenance! New Computer, New Attitude, New Motif!

So on today's blog, I'll be posting how Shakeology actually helped me MAiNTAiN my weight during the Holidays!!! Yea, it got a little tough for me to keep working out considering I traveled A LOT these Holidays and then I got REAL SiCK. But even though I wasn't able to work out, I kept drinking my Shakeology and sometimes even TWiCE A DAY! yea.... So this is it, here it goes:


Didn't work out for a month (no excusable reason, aside from being sick the last week of this month) but I kept drinking Shakeology because I heard it helps maintain your weight and its true!!! These blue jeans you see on me didn't close on me 5 months ago and now i was able to wear another pair of pants under them!!! Because its freaking 30 SOME DEGREES OUT and i'm cold and sick. Thanks to INSANiTY, I was able to reach a manageable figure and thanks to Shakeology, I was able to MAiNTAiN my figure on my inexcusable month off.

I LOVE my #Shakeology!!
#SOPHitness #SophiaSanRoman #Healthy4Lyfe #FitMom #ThirthyNFit


If you'd like to Join my "Shakeology 366 Day Challenge" Post below or visit my website: SOPHitness! <---Click THERE.

Comments

Popular Posts